Monday, June 29, 2015

Principle of Purpose: Admit


I am in a good place emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I am not saying my life is perfect. I still have some work to do. I have worked hard over the past 2 years to get where I am right now. Over the past month, I have downsized tremendously, moved closer to work and where I spend most of my time to cut down on gas expenses and travel time. I have purged (donated) many of my belongings. This has been very good therapy. I never realized that holding on to certain things was keeping me from moving on & growing emotionally. I feel so much better. This has been very freeing and cleansing for my mind and soul. Over the past 2 years, I have learned to set boundaries for myself and others. I have realized that I can do anything my heart desires and that I am responsible for the direction my life goes from here. I no longer seek affirmation elsewhere (friends, family, coach), I am able to look at my life and say: "Steph, you've come a long way, baby! Keep kicking ass cause you are doing great!" I have to ADMIT that I am nervous and excited about teaching Kindergarten for the 2015-16 school year. It will be a HUGE change for me, but as we all know...Change is SCARY, but Change is also GOOD for us. As I said, my life isn't perfect. We all stress over money and our financial status. I am working to get my financial life to be more stable and to not have to "stress" over if I am going to be able to make it paycheck to paycheck and to be able to pay down some debts. 

Goals for this week:
1.  Write down all that I eat each day and email AH with my     Calories in vs Calories out. 
2.  Swim laps 2-3 days this week
3.  Hang pictures and other decor by the end of the week.
4.  Create a budget 

Are you ready to admit where you are in life?

#WDDD #PoP1Admit





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment or questions here....